AB Energy USA LLC, located in Pine Brook (NJ), American branch of an Italian group leader in the cogeneration sector, to strengthen the Service team in Puerto Rico, is looking for 2 (two)
Field Service Technicians in Puerto Rico
This opportunity is for candidates with an experience (at least 3 years) in maintenance of industrial plants, preferably in the energy sector. The candidate has an Electric and/or Mechanical background and is able to perform maintenance activities in both these fields.
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems; including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment.
- Maintain, analyze, assess, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Perform Minor and Major Overhaul.
- Assist the Service Area Manager (SAM) establish parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs.
- Maintain, establish and identify Service vehicle tooling/parts/etc. requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to the SAM or alternate.
- Complete detailed Field Service’s Report before leaving a client site and submit expenses weekly to the SAM or his alternate.
- Proactively prepare materials list for preventative and corrective work
- Proactively review assigned materials necessary for maintenance actions, informing the SAM/purchasing if further materials are required
- Reference point for the client, assure the continuous and correct operation of the plant
- Professionally communicate with clients and maintain a confidential client relation ensuring maximum client satisfaction
- Assure that all the maintenance activities are performed on time and in accordance with the contract and OEM
- Assist clients with telephone support to address technical issues
- Be available for calls from clients and coordinate the level of response.
- Listen to clients’ requests and, in cooperation with the SAM, operate in order to exceed their expectations
- Take care of the plant, assuring that the plant is kept in clean and tidy conditions
- Responsible for providing client service directly on sites
Education and Experience
- High school Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ maintenance experience