The Field Service Technician and Installation (FST&I) role has the purpose to ensure the maintenance activities (ordinary/extraordinary) in the plants within an assigned area, guaranteeing a precise preventive maintenance activity and a very quick action in case of extraordinary maintenance or other major failures.
When required, the FST&I will also be asked to support the implementation of construction projects by both providing technical advice and guidance, and by being involved in the relevant processes prior, during and subsequent to construction.
– Realizes autonomously ordinary maintenance in line with the scheduling agreed with the Service Area Manager
– Ensures the continuous and correct operation of the plant, realizing maintenance according to the schedule and following the procedures
– Is Responsible for providing customer service directly on sites and acts as primary point of contact with the customer, collecting the needs and feedbacks and passing them to the supervisor
– In case of need, supports the dedicated team for what concerns extraordinary maintenance, being operative and reachable when availability is required
– Is responsible for the custody and efficiency of all assigned tools/materials necessary for maintenance actions, informing the Service Area Manager in case further material is needed
– Acquires competences in order to perform more complex maintenance activities, increasing his set of competences about different type of breakdowns
– Keeps the workplace clean and tidy and fulfills the HSE state and local regulations as well as the customer’s
– During the construction phase:
- Provide technical support in the process of preparation of construction field and components for the construction as specified in construction plans.
- Assembly the mechanical components
- Realize electrical systems, both industrial and civil
- Wire electrical connections
- Weld together the mechanical components
– Elettro-mechanical technical background
– Previous experience in maintenance of complex equipments
– Problem-solving oriented
– Comfortable working with tools, ladders and in closed or open spaces