AB is an Italian group leader in the cogeneration sector, with 24 entities across the world and more than 1000 employees. In Brazil, AB operates through AB Energy do Brasil
To strengthen the local Logistic Structure, we are looking for a Logistic Analyst
- Understand, manage and negotiate all aspects about the AB import and export.
- Support the Italian Logistic team for making the better decision about international transport and clearance of Brazilian duties and custom broker.
- Develop national partnership to facilitate the routes and reduce the ordinary cost for recurrent transports.
- Support the Italian Logistic team;
- Coordinate the national shipments of pieces, tools and logistics services;
- Coordinate with the Italian Logistic team the process of Import and Export;
- Development of new suppliers to improve the quality and reduce the costs;
Requirements for the role
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience in the Logistic Department
- Professional Proficiency English (Italian will be a plus
- Advanced Excel abilities
- Knowlegde of Inconterms 2021
- Knowledge of import and Brazilian custom clearance procedures
Location: Barueri (SP)
Only CVs in Engish will be taken into consideration.
Candidates aligned with this profile and interested in the opportunity can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , authorizing the processing their personal data pursuant to art. 13 GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).
AB thanks all the candidates applying for this vacancy.