AB Group is an Italian company leader in the cogeneration sector, with 24 entities in the World and more than 900 employees. In the United Kingdom, the Company operates through A.B. Energy UK Ltd.
In order to strengthen the Sales Structure, we’re looking for a
Supporting the Sales Director to achieve the most effective sales effort and market preside, in order to reach the budget/market share.
- Supporting the sale cycle management
- Assisting the business development in all applications (NGS, biogas, etc.)
- Searching for new leads/prospect carrying out a pre-selection of the opportunities and carrying out focused market researches
- Joining the Sales Director during the site-checks in order to identify the technical solutions to be applied to the cogeneration plant
- Coordinating the communication with the Sales Engineering
- Developing the technical and economic feasibility analysis
- Supporting the sales actions and the pre-selection of opportunities
- Preparing the offers and the related technical documents
- In coordination with the Legal Office, assisting the preparation of contract
- Attending fairs/events in order to develop business contacts
- Verifying potential feed in tariff/contributions
- Self-development planning
- Contribute to team engagement
Requirements for the role
- 3/5 years of professional experience as Sales Engineer in companies belonging to the industrial sector/power plants (experience in the energy/cogeneration sector will be a plus)
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Energy, Electrical)
- Determination and capability to meet Sales Goals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Good teamworking capabilities
Candidates aligned with this profile and interested in the opportunity can send their resume to email@example.com (Ref. SEUK21), authorizing the processing fo your personal data pursuant to art. 13 GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).
AB Group thanks all the candidates who will apply for this vacancy.